Before you buy Nizagara online
What Is Nizagara?
Nizagara is an oral blue-colored pill containing sildenafil, an inhibitor of PDE5 enzyme in the body. It is the most effective generic version of famous Viagra drug. Nizagara tablets contain empowered formula of sildenafil, which restores male's ability to get and maintain good erection. It will give you great feelings and ensure high-grade sexual life. The indisputable advantage of Nizagara lies in its having a lower price than the original Viagra and other branded medicaments of this class. What is the reason of such a situation? It's simple: Nizagara producers bear less advertising costs and, therefore, don't make large additions to the medicament price in order to compensate expenses.
Is It For Me?
Nizagara is intended for curing impotence (erectile dysfunction or ED) in males of all age categories, except for men under 18. Don't take the medicament "for fun" or with recreational purposes, the only indication for its using is ED with clearly manifested symptoms: inability to achieve penile erection or keep it for the time needed for successful intercourse and ejaculation.
However, Nizagara is counter-indicated in some cases, such as:
- liver ailments (for example, cirrhosis and severe hepatic insufficiency);
- individual intolerance to any agents of the medicament;
- conditions that contribute to the occurrence of priapism (myeloma, leukemia, etc.);
- hypertension or hypotension in severe form;
- various heart ailments (unstable angina, heart failure, dangerous forms of arrhythmia);
- acute phase of a stomach ulcer or 12-duodenal ulcer;
- increased risk of bleeding;
- retinitis pigmentosa (hereditary degenerative eye condition);
- stroke/heart attack within the last 6 months.
Therefore, you must tell a healthcare expert about all allergies and diseases that you might have in order not to jeopardize your priceless health. Also, you shouldn't use Nizagara if you take drugs containing nitrates. Sildenafil improves hypotensive action of nitrates, which can lead to rapid drop of arterial pressure. To find out more information about contraindications, read the official instructions for the drug.
How do I choose the right dosage?
As classic Viagra, Nizagara comes in three typical dosages: 25mg, 50mg and 100mg. The most common prescribed dose for most male persons is 50mg. It can be decreased to 25mg or increased for 100mg depending on the tolerability and effectiveness. The maximal recommended dosage is 100mg per day. Excess of this dosage can lead to overdose that manifests itself in more expressed adverse events, which will be described below.
How do I take Nizagara?
Take one Nizagara tablet with moderate amount of water. Some versions of Nizagara are available in the flavored soft tablet form, which can dissolve in water or in the mouth. Such drug form is designed for male persons who do not like swallowing classic pills. Don't consume more than one pill a day.
What are the mechanisms behind Nizagara?
Sildenafil, the key agent of Nizagara, inhibits the activity of PDE5 enzyme that is found in blood. PDE5 leads to the breakdown of the cGMP substance responsible for normal bloodstream in the penis. If PDE5 is inhibited, the penis quickly fills with blood and erection occurs. It's important: Nizagara facilitates the appearance of erection, but does not cause it, so you need adequate sexual arousal to get the desired effect.
What is Nizagara uptake time?
Nizagara action is observed in 30-60 min after administration. This depends on your individual response and food consumption shortly before or after taking the drug.
How efficient is Nizagara?
According to research, Nizagara is effective in 72-85 per cent of male patients. Usually, the higher the dosage, the greater the efficiency index is, but for most of males, 25-50mg will be enough. In some men, the needed effect may be observed over time (with second or third Nizagara taking).
Does Nizagara have any side effects?
Any medication has possible adverse effects. Nizagara isn't an exception, although it is usually well tolerated. In rare situations, Nizagara can lead to the following side effects:
- sleep disorders, increased nervous excitability;
- headaches, hot flashes, increased lumens of blood vessels;
- pain in the muscles and joints;
- dyspepsia symptoms, pain in the stomach;
- visual impairment, conjunctivitis, change in perception of colors (blue / green);
- sinusitis, pharyngitis, rhinosinusitis, nasal congestion;
- disorders of the functioning of prostate, urinary tract infections;
- priapism (painful and long penile erection which doesn't disappear during 4 hours and more).
Any essential tips on Nizagara use?
- If you want to get the needed effect quickly, don't combine Nizagara with food containing high amounts of fat, such as cheese, fatty meet, fast-food, vegetable oils, nuts etc. Fat can slow down the onset of effect of the medicament for 1,5-2 hours after administering.
- Don't combine Nizagara with grapefruit of grapefruit-containing products (smoothies, juices etc.) According to the research of Jetter A. et al. (2002), sildenafil action can become less predictable when combined with grapefruit.
- If you have 100mg pills, but you need 50mg dosage, you can take 1/2 of the pill. Similarly, you can make two 25mg tablets from a 50mg one.