Before you buy Avana online
What Is Avana? What is Generic Stendra?
Avana is a modern anti-ED medicament, which belongs to PDE5 inhibitor (about PDE5i) drug family and comes in the form of red-colored oral tablets. The key active ingredient of this drug is avanafil that was approved for using in 2012. Avana helps males to get good erection and maintain it for the time of sexual act.
Avana is a generic version (copy) of Stendra. It means that it includes the analogous key agent (avanafil), but features cheaper price. If you choose Avana, you will save your money and obtain the same effect as genuine Stendra provides.
Is It For Me?
Avana shouldn't be taken "for fun" by healthy males. The only indication for using this medicament is problems with erection (erectile dysfunction).
In addition, there are some counter indications for using avanafil:
- age under 18;
- cardiovascular ailments with contraindications for having sex;
- taking medicaments containing nitrates;
- severe liver/kidney conditions;
- severe hypertension or hypotension;
- myocardial infarction, stroke within the last six months;
- peptic ulcer disease in active form, bleeding tendency;
- hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina.
The above presented list isn't full. Read official instruction of the drug producer to know about all counter indications of using avanafil.
How do I choose the right dosage?
Avana (Generic Stendra) is available in three dosages: 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg of avanafil. The correct dosage for you can be prescribed by a healthcare expert only. Usually, the starting dosage of the medicament is 100 milligrams. Males treated with drugs for high blood pressure are usually prescribed to take the minimal dosage - 50 milligrams. If low dosages are ineffective for you, a healthcare professional can recommend you to take 200mg of avanafil. This dose is the maximal recommended one.
How do I take Avana?
You should take the medicament orally, with water. Don't take more than 1 tablet per day.
What are the mechanisms behind Avana?
The main mechanism of avanafil action is blocking PDE5 enzyme activity in the body. This enzyme prevents normal blood current in the penis, as it leads to destroying cGMP substance, responsible for erection. When PDE5 is blocked, cGMP activates, the blood can fill the male organ, and, as a result, erection occurs. It should be noted that erection mechanisms are triggered only when a male is excited (wants to have sexual intercourse).
What is Avana uptake time?
Avana starts acting approximately in 15-20 min after you take it. It is a very rapid onset in comparison with other PDE5 inhibitors. The maximum action is observed in 40 min after administration.
How efficient is Avana?
According to clinical experiments, Avana is efficient for around 77 per cent of males. Do not worry if at the beginning of treatment you don't experience its positive effect. In some cases, the desired effect is achieved after the 2nd, 3rd or 4th taking of avanafil. Sometimes, increasing of the dosage can help (only if a healthcare professional recommends you to do it). The larger dose, the more efficient medicament is, but the risk of adverse effects (in particular headache) also increases.
Does Avana have any side effects?
As any other medical remedy, Avana can lead to some adverse effects.
Among them are mild ones:
- problems with digestion tract (pain, dyspepsia, feeling of discomfort etc.);
- rush of blood to the head (flushing);
- blurred vision;
- spinal pain;
- pain in muscles.
Nevertheless, these mild side effects are very rare. According to the research of Sanford M (2013), only 2,8 per cent of male patients discontinued taking avanafil due to adverse events during the 1st year of treatment.
Avanafil may also cause severe adverse events:
- priapism (a very long and painful penile erection, which lasts for more than four hours);
- irregular breathing;
- increasing of body temperature;
- heart problems (palpitations, acute angina);
- nausea followed by vomiting;
- swelling of mucosal tissues.
The incidence of such effects is very low (less than 1%).
Any essential tips on Avana use?
- Avana can be combined with alcoholic beverages. To achieve the best effect, you can take only moderate amounts of alcohol. High amount of alcohol can block natural mechanism of erection occurrence, and even avanafil will not help you.
- When Avana is taken in combination with high-fat products, a desired effect can be delayed approximately for 1 hour. Nevertheless, slowing down of effects is only observed when very fatty foods are consumed (around 50% fat). Normal diet does not contain such a large amount of fat.
- Don't combine avanafil with grapefruit products (juices, smoothies etc.) These products can enhance the action of the medicament and enlarge the risk of adverse effects.
- If you purchase tablets containing too much active agent for you, you can divide one tablet into two equal parts. For example, 200mg pill will provide you with two 100mg counterparts.
- Don't exceed the advised dosage of avanafil. It may cause overdosing (severe adverse effects). Overdosing can lead even to hospitalization.