For a man having sexual performance anxiety can be hard to deal with.
Why would you wan’t to find a cure for sexual performanace anxiety?
Well the abvious reason is so you can have better sex. But we first have to know if you really have it or not. There are a few things to look out for to find out. In this article I am going to explain some of the reasons.
- First Time Jitters – Most men undergo some kind of stress when they are having a sexual experience for the first time or with a new partner. They would think, “Will I able to satisfy them to their expectation?” Such a chain of thought can trigger anxiety and shows up during sex.
- Stress – Stress and anxiety can affect a mans libido very negativly. The recession to have had an affect on men. Many people have lost their jobs and many of them are worried about losing theirs or or have to work extra hard to make up the work that used to be done by those who are now redundant.
- Massive Rise in Internet Pornagraphy – Yeas ago pornagraphy was something you had to search out and buy. Now its on every home computer and more and more men are ruining their sex life because they meet their desire without their partner.
- Fear of Climaxing too soon – The fear of this happening will lead to men shutting down and not even trying at all. Of course just because a man doesn’t want to have sex with their partner doesn’t mean that they want to have sex with someone else.
- Their partner gaining weight – Men complaining that their wives have gained weight so to them it looks unappealing.
You may also like
- 24 Nov
Male Enhancer VPXL Adds Arousal and Desire to Dull Sex Life
Whether you are twenty or fifty, arousal is one of the main ingredients that leads ...
- 29 Jul
Male Enhancement Cream
Naturally, men want to satisfy their partners in bed and those who have problems with ...
- 17 Jul
Male Menopause? Is It A Reality Or Not
Many people think that menopause is a woman’s condition but according to conventional wisdom is ...
- 22 Jan
Functions of Estrogens in the Male Body
Estrogens are considered “female” hormones, whereas testosterone is usually called a “male” hormone. Despite this, ...